– Oh. [screaming] [chanting] – This is the Trick or Treat Taste Test!
– This is the Trick or Treat Taste Test! There seems to be a letter here for us. I’ll read it. On Halloween, there’s much to fear. – Another taste test, another year.
– Another taste test, another year. One’s a treat and one’s a trick. So brace yourself and take your pick. [thunder rumbling] We got mummy under wraps! I love the presentation. Very cute. This one’s a mummy and with little wraps! – I’m a little scared, little nervous.
– I’m really scared, ’cause everything’s hidden,
they could put anything in here. – They look the same, how’s it smell?
– Er… do you wanna pick ’em? It smells good! [laughing maniacally] Yummy! [music playing] It’s like hard,
I can’t even bite into it. Oh, that’s the trick, it’s just a brick! [laughing] – Uh-oh.
– Uh-oh. Is mine bad? Does that taste bad? – Oh, mine’s the real one.
– This is really good. – That’s a yes from me.
– I think so! Is this a bar of soap? Oh, it’s a bar of soap! – Oh my–
– Is that like soap? Whoa, whoa! No, what is that?
No, that’s cheese! It is cheese! Yo… Mmm-mmm, that’s a no. Look at that,
it’s just a block of cheese. Oh, it’s spicy, is it Pepper Jack? I like cheese! [music playing] We have these cute little
like bat cupcakes. Look at this! These are adorable,
like how do you mess that up? [laughing maniacally] Smells like chocolate. I’m going in! [music playing] You got to the finger inside? [laughing] Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo, no! Ah, mine is the trick. [music playing] I don’t even know what I did to myself. I switched our cupcakes. I switched our cupcakes. I switched our cupcakes. [laughing maniacally] [crying] Mmm-mmm. [crying] [music playing] – What is that?
– I don’t know. I don’t even know. – Mine tastes good.
– This is great, I’m gonna finish it. – Mine’s delish!
– I feel bad for you, this is great! That’s horrible! [groaning] – Oh!
– There’s a lot of garlic in that! – That was garlic?
– It’s garlic? It’s garlic? Oh! [screaming] [laughing] Just smell it, will you smell that? – Eugh!
– Yeah, I ate that! Where’s the garlic in here? That was the worst thing
I’ve ever tasted in my life. I kinda like it. [laughing] [music playing] [laughing maniacally] [crickets chirping] So we got something that looks
like a deviled egg with a little… – It’s like a eyeball.
– This scares me. [music playing] Mmm! They smell the same. They literally do,
they both smell horrible! [laughing maniacally] See you on the other side, pal. Whole egg! [music playing] Oh, yeah, this one’s oozing. Mmm. I really can’t do this! Mmm-mmm, smell it. Can I smell yours? [squealing] Are you good?
Are you good? [music playing] Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I can’t swallow, I’m scared. [chewing] So far they’re just both eggs. Well that’s ’cause
we only just ate the egg part. Oh. Swallowed it! [screaming] – What is it?
– What is that? Did I get the bad one? To be honest,
I don’t know who got the trick. – I think I did.
– Because mine is bad too. – Mmm-mmm.
– What was that? – I don’t know what that was.
– I’m guessing that’s the trick. That was the treat, was that the treat? – Mmm, this is like icing.
– Mine tastes like icing! It’s frosting! – You’re eating icing in an egg?
– It actually is not bad. It’s icing on an egg! – Lucky!
– Have at it! – Everything I’ve ever wanted.
– That’s good. Fine, joke’s on you, Nickelodeon.
We like the taste of it. Exactly! [laughing maniacally] So one of these is gross
and one of these is normal. Cool, I’m gonna go with this one. I see bananas, I see bread
and I see some jelly thing and I don’t know what’s on the inside. [laughing maniacally] OK, ready?
Three… two… one! – Oh, gosh.
– I don’t want to, I don’t want to. [music playing] Ah, yep… yep, nope! Did you swallow it?
Girl, you brave! – Is that like salsa?
– Is that solfrito? I love sofrito… but not with banana. I don’t even know what it is,
can someone explain to me what it is? Yep, that’s definitely hot sauce! Is that what it is? Oh, yes! Oh, that’s atrocious, that’s ugly. Oh my God, that tastes so gross. Mine was bananas and jelly! Bananas and jelly
is not a good mix to begin with. It’s better than bananas and hot sauce! You had like sweet jam and banana! I don’t like jam
and I don’t like bananas. Well, do you want the chili powder?
It’s delightful. – Mmm, the taste of Halloween!
– That’s good. [music playing] And that was
The Trick of Treat Taste Test! – I’d say that went pretty good.
– I enjoyed myself! Cheers. Water. Hydrate. [music playing] – I’ma go with this one.
– I’ll go with the other one. Both of these look really bad. [choking] Oh, gosh. [music playing] – Do I have to eat the eyeball?
– I don’t trust this. It is gonna be bad? [music playing] – Is yours good?
– Yeah, mine’s fine. I’m not eating it ’cause I can smell it! Just eat it! No. Oh… I don’t know what that is! Who puts garlic in a cupcake? Can I spit in this? – This is so gross!
– Mmm! – I don’t want that!
– Oh! Just like mama used to make. Can we finish this game
and do something else? Mmm, this tastes good! Get yourself one today. [laughing] Don’t do it! [music playing]